Read in the “Samopomich” Union” newspaper from December 14:
– Wars against anti-corruption leaders. How they are neutralized in Ukraine;
– Andriy Sadovyi: “The authorities are fighting against civil society”. Interview with the leader of the Samopomich Union;
– What was 2017 like? The most important events of the year gone by through the eyes of the Samopomich team;
– Budget “treats” from the Verkhovna Rada. Who will Ukrainians finance in 2018?
– Taking care of what belongs to us together. Valentyna Radkevych, 69 years old, won the election and became a deputy in the council of the United Territorial Community in the Zhytomyr region;
– Moratorium: to extend or to cancel?;
-Telling the truth. Top-thoughts of the speakers of the Lviv Security Forum;
– Wars with corruption. How they are put in jail in Romania. Excerpts from a reportage of Anton Semizhenko;
– The first entrepreneurs of the Ukrainian steppes: on the life and customs of Chumaks.
All issues of the newspaper are available at the website
We shall remind that Samopomich Union offers Ukrainians the opportunity to subscribe to its newspaper and receive it twice a month in their mailbox.
To get the newspaper you have to:
1. Call the hotline 0 800 21 01 01 (from 9:00 to 18:00; calls from phones within Ukraine are free) and leave your data
2. Fill in the form on the samopomich.ua website;