In Dnipropetrovsk region, Yuriy Akulenko – private entrepreneur, chairman of the Samopomich Union faction in the Dnipro city council – was ranked number one in the Samopomich regional list.
Places from second to fifth are as follows:
2. Yuliia Polyvoda – IT specialist, involved in the development of e-government;
3. Iryna Turovska – entrepreneur, public figure in the housing and utilities sector, certified coach;
4. Serhiy Hanzha – head of IT company, author of socially important start-ups and projects in the city council;
5. Anatoliy Ivakhno – head of a public organization, expert on environmental issues.
As for the ranking of current MPs, the results are the following:
1. Roman Semenukha
2. Oleh Bereziuk
3. Oksana Syroyid
4. Tetiana Ostrikova
5. Oleh Lavryk
We shall recall that the open lists of Samopomich are formed according to the following principle:
– party activists in the regions secretly rank the acting people’s deputies from the party and representatives of the regions. This is how 2/3 of the list is formed.
– another one third is left for community activists and independent experts.
– the entire list of candidates will be made public for discussion.
In general, the list will consist of 80% of new faces.