The National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption did not reveal any violations in the financial report of the Samopomich Union political party for the 4th quarter of 2017 and in general for the whole last year.
According to the Law on political parties in Ukraine, the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption was supposed to analyze the financial report of the Samopomich party.
NAPC found no violations on the part of the political force.
In particular, according to the results of the analysis, it was established that
– the report was submitted on time with no delays;
– the report complies with all requirements, all necessary data is provided;
– the information presented in the report is true and complete;
– there are no violations of the legislation on the financing of political parties;
– there are no violations of the legislation on pre-election campaigning.
There are no signs of other violations either.
The Chairman of the Executive Committee, Oleh Lavryk, thanked all the local offices and the Executive Committee of the party for the quality work and stressed that “compliance with the law – on financial reporting among other things – is paramount for the Samopomich Union party.