Read in the newspaper of the Samopomich Union from September 23:
– Let’s take care of what belongs to us together. Samopomich urges to elect those whom you can trust your money and land during the elections to United Territorial Communities.
– Corruption is the number one problem. Leader of the Samopomich Union faction Andriy Sadovyi on the priority changes that the country needs.
– Three years in the parliament: achievements and position of the Samopomich team.
– A sentence for the performance of the duty. Oksana Syroyid on the first precedent and the possibility of avoiding prison terms for those who have defended Ukrainian independence in Donbas.
– Put an end to the ribbon cutting tradition. The fire in the children’s camp in Odesa, which resulted in the death of three children, should make the authorities think about the root causes of such events, Oleh Bereziuk is convinced.
– Pension “non-reform”. Why is the government unwilling to raise pensions without the decision of the parliament, although it can do so.
– Arbitrariness of the authorities in Kharkiv. On September 20, the deputies of the Samopomich Union and the public were not allowed to attend the session of the Kharkiv City Council. This is a criminal offense and the usurpation of power, Samopomich declares.
– What will happen to the European license plates? According to Tetiana Ostrikova, as long as Lanos costs as a second-hand Mercedes in Europe Ukrainians will be looking for loopholes in the legislation.
– Legal advice. How to make a house over to somebody else.
– Library of dignity. On September 10, the Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Center was opened in Lviv. This is the first building built specifically to be used as a library since the time of independence proclamation.
– Sports fairs are a long lasting Ukrainian tradition. Local Samopomich offices encourage Ukrainians to lead a healthy lifestyle.
All issues of the newspaper are available at the website https://issuu.com/samopomichua
We shall remind that Samopomich Union offers Ukrainians the opportunity to subscribe to its newspaper and receive it twice a month in their mailbox.
To get the newspaper you have to:
Call the hotline 0 800 21 01 01 (from 9:00 to 13:00, 14:00 to 18:00; calls from phones within Ukraine are free) and leave your data
Fill in the form on the samopomich.ua website;