Read in the newspaper of Samopomich Union from March 18:
– Trade with “LNR” and “DNR” suspended. Having heard the blockers, the National Security and Defence Council decided to ban the transport connection with the certain areas of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
– Andriy Sadovyi: “Ukrainians must face the truth.” Speech of the leader of Samopomich Union during the 11th Congress of the Party.
– Accountability for crimes. The developments and prospects of the case against the State Fiscal Service chairman Roman Nasirov.
– Save the independence of the Anti-Corruption Bureau. The coalition is persistently trying to impose on the parliament the “convenient” for the government candidacy for the post of the NABU auditor.
– Strong because united. In a short time since the establishment of the Bar territorial community association the community has already managed to implement several important projects.
– Central Council of Ukraine – the first Ukrainian parliament. March 17 marked the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Central Сouncil of the Ukrainian People’s Republic.
– The threats from the burning of dry grass – infographics.
All issues of the newspaper are available at https://issuu.com/samopomichua
We shall remind that Samopomich Union offers Ukrainians the opportunity to subscribe to its newspaper and receive it twice a month in their mailbox.
In order to subscribe for free you can choose a convenient way out of еру three options:
- Call the hotline 0 800 21 01 01 (calls from phones within Ukraine are free)
- Fill in the form on the samopomich.ua website;
- Fill in the subscription receipt form and bring it to the nearest office of Samopomich in your city.